Pahlaj Nihalani appointed Censor Board chief
- Producer Pahlaj Nihalani appointed as Centralr Board of Film Certification(CBFC) chief on 19th January, 2015.
- Besides producing films like 'Aankhein' and 'Shola aur Shabnam', Nihalani had recently made election campaign video for Modi titled 'Har Ghar Modi'.
- Recently Leela Samson has resigned from the post of CBFC chief accusing the interference and corruption in the Board by the ministry of Infrormation and Broadcasting.
- Currently Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore is the Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
Pahlaj is on the left side and govinda is on the right side in the above picture
Swine flu outbreak in India
- Swine flu (swine influenza A H1N1 virus) cases reported from different parts of the country.
- Eight cases were reported in Haryana, six in Rajasthan and one in Odisha with three new cases in Delhi and two more affected by H1N1 virus in Hyderabad.
- Till date, the deadly disease has claimed more than 11 lives across the country.
- Swine flu is a respiratory disease caused by influenza viruses that infect the respiratory tract of pigs and result in barking cough, decreased appetite and nasal secretions and some other behaviour; the virus can be transmitted to humans also.
- Swine flu viruses may mutate(change) so that they are easily transmissible among humans.
- Symptoms of swine flu in humans are similar to other influenza infections: fever (100 º F or greater), cough, nasal secretions, fatigue and headache.
- Vaccination is the best way to reduce the chances of getting infected.
- In mot cases, people get infected when they are closely associated with pigs(for example, farmers, pork processors).